Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wow! Wednesday

Today started early. Both kids up at 6:35am....I had my shower and hair washed and dried and feeding breakfast before 8am! Wow! Long about 10am my main work computer crashed. It went to black and my start menu was gone. I cried. It was an awful feeling. Jake always handles these things for me. I was lost, frozen, paralyzed and just simply about to lose my mind. Of course it happens on the first day that he is not able to answer his phone or text because they are super busy and his job is demanding. I sent him the following, "not urgent, call me when u can my computer crashed." Then I just sat on the floor looking at the damn thing crying. I had no option but to call the local computer guy and see what they said. I started crying on the phone like a huge baby and he assured me they can more than likely fix it. The entire time I know that Jake can fix it too, but what am I to do....he is nearly 600+ miles away. Currently it is at the computer doctor and I am working from my laptop so all is well for the moment.

We headed to Sonic for lunch to meet some friends. It was good fun! Crowded, but good fun! We came home and did some more packing. Gus is really a great helper when it comes to packing. I am beginning to question if we are moving too much too often that he is so good at it?!?

Tonight I had my final bunko before we move and it was fun! I won $12 bucks! Going out with a bang!! Mom and dad kept the kids and Gus really opens up to mom and talks to her. Jake when you read this prepare yourself...I can barely type it. Today he told her That he was ready for his daddy to come home. Really ready and that his daddy would be back to help pack us up and he will ride in the moving truck with his daddy. Mom explained everything to him as this is not the case because Jake's new job is so demanding of him (no surprise there, we knew it would be). Mom told him it was against the law for little kids to ride long distances in moving trucks and that the adult driving could go to jail and if your parents go to jail you have to go live with someone else. Gus replies that he is ok with going love with someone else, someone with NO kids! Poor baby bear is really adjusting to being a big brother. I can imagine it is a hard thing to grapple with. I always wanted siblings...the grass always seems greener!!

To be snuggled with these two each and every night is so worth all the trials and tribulations that we go through each and everyday!

No comments: