Can make a day that starts at 5:13am a lot better! Last night both kids were asleep before it was dark out....that in and of itself is rare, but I enjoyed my evening and stayed up past midnight (I never dreamed they would wake up before god). I could hear Gus on the monitor, so I ran to grab him hoping to put him in my bed and we all sleep happily ever after! No so. He had to potty then he had lots to talk about. I kept telling him quiet voice, but it was too late, Mabel was awake!
I don't think I have ever, ever, ever woken up at 5:13am on my own. I.love.sleep. They were content to chill in my bed and watch cartoons and play Angry Birds for a good hour or so! Thanks wee ones! By noon, we had to get out of the house! We got ourselves together and by 12:25 we were out the door for our picnic! Mabel really enjoyed her meal, but then again, when has she not enjoyed a meal...baby girl loves to eat and will try anything! Gus really enjoyed the monkey bars! He is getting better and better! Keep up the hard work sweet boy!
This afternoon was relatively uneventful except that Mabel fell asleep during her meal! This was too cute! Gus went for a dip in the pool and played in the backyard with some neighbor lids!
Tonight Gus has convinced Pinki to sleep here, but he fell asleep on the way home so he doesn't even know she is here to sleep! He will be pleasantly surprised in the morning!!
Jake's new job is going great! Lots of hours, but gaining lots of experience in lots of areas!



No comments:
Post a Comment