At Gus' preschool they do not have perfect attendance awards, but of they did he would have gotten one! I am proud to say that he went to school every Tuesday and Thursday from August to May, except for the very last Thursday. He woke up very thirsty and I gave him some water and just as soon as he got down the stairs he began to vomit. I did not want to risk it being a virus or him to get sick in the car so I kept him home. He nearly ate me out of house and home that day.
I think he was weak and his blood sugar may have been low and in turn caused him to vomit because that was the one and only time he got sick. He begged to go to school, but I just wanted to play it safe. We did have a great day hanging in our jammies just enjoying each other!
Gusley, in my eyes you made perfect attendance! You went to school everyday and you learned something new everyday. Mommy and daddy are so very proud of you. And we are so happy that we made it through the first year of preschool relatively germ free! We did get the tummy bug a time or two and a runny nose in the winter, but you still plugged along and took your medicine like a big boy so that you could get well to make it to school!!
Keep up the good work!

No comments:
Post a Comment