Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial day fun!

The kids were kind and slept in a little! Mom was nice and kept Gus so Mabel and I could get a good morning nap in then it was off to the races! We headed over to Judi and Krista's for some pony ridin' and BBQ! It was a hot one, but Gus helped to groom Tillie and get her nice and ready for the ride!

He does very well on the pony. He is very confident and he takes his role very serious, as he should! Mabel and Pinki snuck in a nap during the pony rides, but made an appearance for the BBQ!! Everything was yummy and everyone had a real big time! So big that Gus fell asleep on the way home around 7:15 and stayed asleep until 7am this morning!! Little Miss Memorial day had a grand time as well. She had her first pouch of applesauce (the new kind that have a screw top). She sucked all the applesauce right out and was eyeing a second one! Have I mentioned she loves to eat? Well, have I mentioned that both kids love to eat?

No comments: