I am here to we're that is survived Publix with both kids at supper time! Thankfully the cookie club, samplings of our turkey and cheese and the water fountain helped us out when the going got tuff!
Mabel cracks me up with food! She is a foodie. There is nothing she won't try and I seriously can't think of one thing she does not like!
On another note, tomorrow Buttercup goes to a new forever home. She has been living with my parents and it is time she moves on to an older couple with no kids. The kids just make her a nervous wreck. I am terrible with goodbyes and after Saturday I am still fresh with tears so it was not easy, but I know it is the best option for all involved. She will be fine, but it still breaks me because she was Jake and I's first baby!
Currently, Hearing the sweet little snores of both kids is making me smile, and helping me to keep on keeping on!


No comments:
Post a Comment