Last night Gus had grand plans that we would all sleep at Pinki and Pops' house! So we did! He woke up at 5:45 and Mabel at 6:45! I had my last banquet with my MOMS club then a date with Mabel to target and a date with Gus to make ceramics followed by a snowball! He told me he wanted red and green. I looked on the menu in the pouring rain and there they had "splattered frog" (cherry and lime) PERFECT! He loved it!
I have Gus enrolled in two ceramics classes before we move, but we will have to find a new locale in Wilmington! I forgot how much fun that is! I was given strict instructions by my date that I was not able to help him as I might ruin it! He made a birthday present for pops and a father's day gift for Jake! I can't wait to see the finished products! I think they will like what he chose and he has big plans for a few other people!
When we got back to moms it was storming. Then began hailing. We waited it out in the car and he fell fast asleep. I carried him in thinking he would wake up and as I type his is still asleep! Hoping he stays sleeping until at least 6am!
I had plans to watch the SNL finale, but I set it to record because I need to get my tail to bed as we will more than likely be up with the chickens!!



No comments:
Post a Comment