Sweet darling had a rough start to her day. I got up like I do every morning and went wash my face. She was sound asleep. I put some pillows as a barrier like I do every morning. She must have been reaching trying to nurse and she fell out of the bed. I heard the thump then the screams. My heart dropped and the tears were flowing. It was the worst feeling ever. I was heartbroken. She was heartbroken and in pain. I thoroughly checked her, called mom and just held her tight and sobbed. As the day went on a raspberry developed on her little sweet head. She had some cranky, I just want my mommy moments, today, but that is to be expected. She is seriously the happiest baby ever. It takes a lot to ruffle her little feathers. Gus has been really concerned with her boo-boo and has been helping to keep her "berry, berry safe"!
She ended her day by taking 3, yes that is the number 3, steps tonight! I tried to video, but she would just drop down and scoot to the camera to try to grab at it!! I can't believe little sweetness is attempting to walk already! I don't think it will be very much longer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment