Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I always longed for the day that I would get to celebrate Mother's Day and today marked my 5th year. I can remember how each one has been celebrated thus far:

2008 - we were in Louisiana with crawfish and family;

2009 - Jake surprised us with a trip to Chattanooga where we went to the aquarium, Ruby Falls, the Incline Railway and a lovely diner cruise;

2010 - Gus had a week long tummy bug....looking back it may have been rota virus, but we just hung out at home;

2011 - I was pregnant and we were packing and moving;

2012 - was spent with my TWO beautiful children and my wonderful momma! Lunch at Pei Wei with nanny, Judi and Krista then to the mall for a little window shopping!

Gusley and Mabel, thank you both for making me a mommy and being able to celebrate this wonderful day. I love both of you more than you will ever know!

No comments: