Exactly two months ago, 03.24.12, Jake completely surprised me with a minivan!! I am still smiling! I have secretly always wanted a minivan! It is sooo comfy and cozy! The kids love it too!
When we drove up at the house, Jake was showing it to my dad and Gus got out of the car ran to the front of the minivan and so excited and happy yelled "It's a Toyota!" It was adorable...a moment we will never forget!!
He loves cars, trucks and all things that go! He can tell you most makes and models of just about any car and if he doesn't know, rest assured that he will ask you! It truly amazes us. The other day we were at a yard sale and he saw a little car that he thought he might want. I asked him what was it and he, with no hesitation told me a Ford Mustang! He was correct and there was nothing on the car to give it away! Smarty pants!

No comments:
Post a Comment