Yesterday morning Gus and I set out for adventures in yard saling! We made out like 2 bandits! Here is a picture of our loot in the beginning....here we had only spent $7.25 and got 2 gallon size ziplocs full of cookie cutters that we can use to bake and for play-doh, some baking tins in the shape of stars, an H&M dress for mommy, a small beginner cup for Mabel Lynne, an unopened pack of bottle liners for all the frozen milk we have stored, a FREE Veggietales hat (that Gus was currently wearing) and the two burp cloths monogrammed with an "M"!! That was the best deal! We later found a lady that had everything half price and we got the Horton Hears a Who game for a buck! Several other treasures were discovered along the way and Gus also got a free bag of little dinosaurs....I think I may take him with me more often!
Our total spent for the day was $19.25! Not bad for all that we got!
I am so excited that the weather is changing and yard sales are starting to crank up again...makes me giddy just thinking about next Saturday morning!
1 comment:
oh fun! they are starting here and I have the yard sale fever, considering we have a half empty house!
Post a Comment