Jake and I had a special day out with Gusley. We went to Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN! Jake and I had been before and the entire time we were there we talked about how awesome it will be when we can bring our kids. It was AWESOME and Gus loved all the rides and had a wonderful time! We stopped at Chick-fil-a for breakfast and then we were off to Indiana. I don't think Gus knew what to expect, but he sure got the hang of it as soon as we walked through the gate! These pictures speak for themselves...Enjoy!
 |
| First ride, the Sizzler! |
 |
| There was no ride too big or too small for him! |
 |
| Holiday World's claim to fame.....FREE PEPSI PRODUCTS! Mommy was in heaven :-) |
 |
| This is literally 3 minutes after we loaded up in the car!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment