Back to the post...Jake has been going to the park every evening for a run and I meet him there with the kids so Gus can play and Mabel and I get a walk in. This reminds me that I have not introduced Mabel on my blog...work in progress, but she is cute and we love her so much that she probably dreams about lips coming at her because between me, Gus and Jake we just can't seem to kiss her enough! Anyway, back at the park, Gus has been in to running with Jake! It is just the cutest thing and makes me get all teary-eyed and want to stop time! Today he wanted to do some push ups with daddy. It was hilarious. Not much pushing up on his side more just thrusting his hips in a funny repition! I am thinking once it cools off a little we will all do a 5k and Gus can do the 1miler.
I am so proud of my husbad! He had been doing so great with his exercising and setting such a great example for our children! Keep up the hard work, hot stuff!!
Monkey see, monkey do!

The thrust!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Hi Lauren! Congrats on Mabel...she is gorgeous! Can not believe our babes were born on the same day and nearly at the same time! Dylan was born at 7:47pm;)
The book that we bought for Jackson before we brought him to the dentist is called "going to the dentist" It's a "Usborne First Experiences" series.
The illustrations are great, and by the time our appointment rolled around J knew exactly what to expect and wasn't scared at all. Good Luck...I know Gus will do great!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/079452592X/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0746000715&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0KYG4206KZB6DNYHZAPR
Great work Gus, you are a pro...love the pics! I saw Jake running one evening a few days before I left, glad to hear it has become a family affair! Wish we could be at pinkerton with you all~!
Post a Comment