Since Gigi and paw were in town he got to go to school in paw's big truck! He was excited. Jake and I walked him to his classroom and we picked everything up where it needed to be and helped him get acclimated to his new surroundings. He asked us to stay a couple more minutes and told us "mine done, want go home" after about 5 minutes! His teacher is great. She distracted him with puzzles and Jake and I slipped out. Jake went to hug me, but I had to stop him or I would have burst into tears! Before we even drove up at the house his teacher texted that the tears were gone!
I had an appt. and a few errands to do, but worried about him ALL day! Finally it was pick up time. He had a great day - didn't stay on his nap mat for naptime and didn't eat much lunch otherwise he had a great day!
Here we are after his first sayid school! The sun was bright so he has my glasses on!!


Day two was awesome! We got to school, I brought him to the potty at school just like he asked to do before we left the house then we headed to his class. The other kids were laying playdoh so he pulled up a chair and tucked himself in and never looked back for mommyl. When I picked him up Ms. Beth said he did not nap, but he stayed on his mat and he rested during quiet time! Progress is being made and it is making me one proud momma!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
now I'm gonna cry...when did our kids get so big!!! He looks ready for Kindergarten already!
Post a Comment