

We would like to welcome Zippy to our family!! Gus has been seeing the commercial for these fur real pets for a few weeks and I told him he can buy one with his birthday money. We headed over to Toys R Us but they had already closed so we went to Target. He had settled on a zhu zhu pet then saw a Cookie Monster playdoh set so he had to make a decision....he chose the playdoh and Zippy the fur real pet!! Smart boy! At the checkout he gave the lady his money and he carried Zippy out in his little box/pet carrier that he came in and cracked up at him the whole way home!
Jake got Zippy out of his box and showed me the BIG pink sticker that said do not put near hair. I am really not sure how it happened, but minutes later I found myself trying to untangle Zippy from my hair!! The more I would try to unwind his rollers the more they would roll. I had to end up breaking off my hair and cutting what was stuck in the rollers out. It hurt like hell and I could have cried and poor Gus was standing looking at me with the saddest look. My head is still a little sore from Zippy, but I guess he can stay.....as long as he is far away from our heads!
No comments:
Post a Comment