


Last weekend it did not snow nor did it rain.....it warmed up and we were able to take the party outside everyday! Such a lovely change. Saturday mom and I headed out on a mission to get a few party supplies for the big third birthday that is quickly approaching and Jake and Gus headed to the bowling alley to throw a few strikes! Let's just say mom and I had little more success than what Jake did at the alley! Gus is still a little young and doesn't understand all the "etiquette" of bowling (i.e. letting Jake have atleast one turn). They decided to head over to the go cart track and there the had much more success!!
Gus was pooped and crashed on the way home, but got his second wind and had some more fun in the backyard before heading to church with Pinki (where he took a second nap and snored through most of mass!).
I attended my first Zumbathon Saturday evening and it was lots of fun and a great workout. 2 hours of non stop zumba and 6 amazing instructors = I got my $$ worth!!!
Oh and I satisfied my craving for the chicken chipotle sandwich at Panera Bread!! I swear I could eat there everyday!!
Sunday wasn't as pretty as Saturday but we still managed to get to the park and play for nearly 2 hours! And Gus and I took a 2 1/2 hour nap so it was a wonderful weekend!
As for this weekend the weather calls for snow and ice!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment